Calling All Artists, Vendors, And Consigners
Silver City's newest retail shop, The Potala Palace is putting out the call to all artists, vendors, and consignors
We are just getting started and will be offering ...
- New fashions fit for a Queen
- Art, Crafts, Gifts, and Antiques
- And a Juice bar with all Natural tastes for the health-minded
If you need a highly trafficked location to sell your wares, we may be your solution!
We are seeking
- Local artists and craftspeople in all styles and mediums
- Unique antiques and collectibles
- All natural produce for our juice bar
- And other interesting wares
- Employees skilled in computers and who like social media, baristas, people persons, etc
We sell through a variety of sales channels including our physical store, our online store, eBay, Amazon, Etsy, and smaller sites like Bonanza, Rakuten, etc depending on what we are selling.
We charge 60% consignors/ 40% Store commission for items sold under $100 and at 70% / 30% split for items over $100.
(you keep 60% or 70% of the sale depending on how much it sells for, no charge for store space if it is available and no charge for sellers fees)
We are located at 808 N. Bullard Street between the Boot repair shop and Avalon Books and across the street from Morningstar, so drop by and show us what you have or fill out / take a look at our consignment contract and list.
We Also Accept High-End Fashions
The Potala Palace provides a valuable service to fashionistas. Women with clothing just too valuable to give away are able to earn back some of their original investment and receive the maximum return for the clothing and accessories that they no longer wear that until now would just take up space in their closets.
Policies For Fashion Items
- Prices will be set by our experienced staff
- All merchandise must be clean, pressed and on hangers
- 25% reductions will be made at 30 day intervals
- Unsold items will be removed after 90 days